Home    Mobile    Apps Download    Privacy Policy    Copyright Notices   Site Map    Accessibility
Go To Search
Find Us On: Twitter Facebook
Click to Home
McLean County:
115 E. Washington St.
Bloomington, IL 61701
Traffic, DUI, or Ordinance/Conservation Violation Case Payment
IMPORTANT: If you are paying a No Court Appearance Required traffic (TR) citation, click here.

If your case is closed, you may pay online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover (credit or debit card). GovPayNet® provides the internet payment service, and charges a non-refundable fee for its service.

If your case has been referred to collections, the McLean County Circuit Clerk is authorized to collect an additional fee of 30% of the delinquent amount pursuant to 730 ILCS 5/5-9-3. The Balance Due that is shown on online public access does not include the additional fee.

If you need to confirm balance due or do not know your court case number, call 309-888-5310 between the hours of 8:00a – 4:00p, Monday – Friday, except for holidays and court closures.

Our Online Public Access Search System can assist in confirming court case numbers.

GovPayNet® Internet Payment Service Fees
Transaction Range Service Fee Amount
$0.01 - $50.00 $1.50
$50.01 - $75.00 $1.75
$75.01 - $100.00 $3.00
$100.01 - $150.00 $4.00
$150.01 - $200.00 $5.00
For each additional increment of $50.00 , or portion thereof, add $1.40

IMPORTANT: On the next page you will be required to enter your 12 digit court case number. You will not be able to make payment without entering the correct case number in the correct format.

A case number is comprised of the following 12 characters:
    The four digits of the year of filing;
    The code letters indicating the category of the case, such as TR, DT, OV, or CV;
    The number of the case (comprised of 6 numbers, including leading zeroes)
    Examples of court case numbers: 2009TR123456, 2009DT003456

Please know it may take at least 48 hours to completely process payment.

To properly credit your account, be certain of your court case number before continuing.

Click to pay now