Bidding & Lettings
December 21, 2021 - 2022 Material & Construction Projects
Plan Holders List Pre-Bid Authorization Bid Tabulations
|Local Agency||Section Number||Project Name|
|McLean Co||22-00000-00-GM - GR 3 & 3A|
|GR 3: CA-6/10|
GR 3A: Chipping Labor
|McLean Co||22-00000-00-GM - GR 4|
|GR 4: CA-6/10 - Aggregate Shoulders|
|McLean Co||2022 Non-MFT - GR 5|
|GR 5: Riprap Bedding Grad 1|
|McLean Co||2022 Non-MFT - GR 6, 6A, & 6B|
|GR 6: Riprap Grad 4|
GR 6A: Riprap Grad 5
GR 6B: Riprap Grad 3
|McLean Co||2022 Non-MFT - GR 7 & 8|
|GR 7: Cold Mix Patch|
GR 8: Premix Sylvax Cold Mix Patch
|McLean Co||2022 Non-MFT - GR 19|
|GR 19: Fill Sand|
Proposal / Specifications
Schedule of Prices
|Brand II BR - Stringtown Rd (CH 32)|
- Projects are advertised in the Pantagraph, usually two (2) weeks prior to the Letting. If the project is a MFT (Motor Fuel Tax) project, it will also advertise in the IDOT Bulletin on the two (2) Thursdays prior to the Letting.
- Federally Funded Projects - Projects are let by IDOT in Springfield.
- MFT, County, & Township Funded Projects - Projects are let by McLean County Highway Department in our office. Bids are typically opened by the County Engineer, but may be opened by an approved proxy in his absence.
- Transportation Committee reviews Letting and passes project, usually on the first (1st) Tuesday of each month, which then goes to the County Board for approval.
- County Board reviews and passes project as Let, usually on the Thursday following the regular Executive Committee Meeting.
- Signed documents are returned to our office for distribution, usually on the Tuesday following the County Board Meeting.