Online Ticket Payment - "No Court Appearance Required" Citation
IMPORTANT: If you are paying a Closed Traffic Case, visit the case payment page
Welcome from McLean County Circuit Clerk Don R. Everhart, Jr.
This service will make it easier for you to make payment on No Court Appearance Required traffic citations. You can use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card (credit or debit card), which will save you an unnecessary trip to the courthouse and avoid lost time from work. GovPayNet® provides the internet payment service, and charges a non-refundable service fee. This fee is NOT charged or collected by the McLean County Circuit Clerk.
If you are paying a No Court Appearance Required traffic citation, you must sign and send the original Plea of Guilty (blue or blue ink copy of citation) to the Circuit Clerk's Office within 3 days after this transaction. We will accept the signed original Plea of Guilty through the mail.
- Please mail the signed blue plea of guilty form to the address below:
McLean County Circuit Clerk
Attn: E-Pay Dept.
PO Box 2420
Bloomington, IL 61702-2420
- Transactions must be completed 5 business days prior to your court date or you will be required to appear in court.
- Please allow 5-7 days for the mailed form to arrive in our office. Faxed forms will not be accepted.
- Your transaction will not be considered complete until the original form is received.
- Please know it may take at least 48 hours to completely process payment.
- View information related to McLean County Circuit Court's Traffic Safety School
I hope you find this service convenient and easy to use. Thank you for your payment!
Don R. Everhart, Jr., McLean County Circuit Clerk
For tickets issued BEFORE July 1st, 2019, please click the old pay online system link.
For tickets issued ON or AFTER July 1st, 2019, please click the new pay online system link.