Board and Committee Meetings
- Meetings will continue as scheduled.
- The public can view the Full Meeting of the County Board and its committees through a live stream on McLean County's YouTube Channel. Should individuals or the public want to make a comment, McLean County Government encourages individuals or groups to fill out this form. The deadline to submit those comments is 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
- In addition, the public may attend, in person. The South/Front Street doors of the McLean County Government Center will be open 30 minutes prior to the meeting to allow the general public access to Room 400/the McLean County Board Room. If individuals or groups choose to provide comments in person, requests must be received by County Administration pursuant to deadlines within McLean County Board rules (24 hours in advance for an item on the agenda and 2 business days in advance of the meeting for items not listed on the agenda).
- Effective August 30, 2021, McLean County adheres to the Governer's Executive Order 87.
Health Department Resources
- Health Department COVID-19 Resource Page
- Health Department COVID-19 Vaccine Information Page
- Health Department COVID-19 Local Testing Options
McLean County Behavioral Health Resources
- The McLean County Triage Center, located at 200 West Front Street, Bloomington, Illinois, provides county residents with an alternative to existing crisis services and is open and available to anyone over the age of 18 experiencing a mental health crisis.
- There is no wrong door to seeking help in a difficult moment. If the Triage Center is not the most appropriate location for individuals in that moment, staff will work to link the individual to the care they need.
- Entrance to the Triage Center is located inside the vestibule on the Southside of the 200 W. Front Street building, before entering the second set of doors.
- The building may be accessed during typical business hours (8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday) through the doors on both the North and Southside of the building. After-hours and on weekends, the Triage Center may only be accessed through the entrance on the Southside of the building.
- Visit the McLean County Triage Center website for more information.
Resources for Residents and Businesses
- Providing Access to Help (PATH): visit the PATH/211 website or dial 2-1-1 for assistance 24/7
- Press release: McLean County Targeted Development Loan Program Updates (Oct. 21, 2020)
- BN Prepared: visit the BN Prepared website for COVID-19 resources, including an application link to the Paycheck Protection Program (under Financial Tools)
- School information: Unit 5, District 87
- Illinois State University's COVID-19 Campus Case Tracker
- Resolution Continuing the Declaration of a Disaster (November 17, 2020)
- Proclamation of a Disaster in McLean County, Illinois (March 20, 2020)
- Joint Statement Regarding Emergency Proclamation (March 20, 2020)
- McLean County is in the North-Central Region (Region 2).
- View Phase 5 Guidelines.
- View Region 2 Metrics.