Board and Committee Meetings
- Customer Service Operations (effective March 23, 2020)
- COMLARA Park campground, boat rental/bait shop, and visitor center will open Friday, May 29th. Find more details on the Park and Rec’s website.
- Circuit Clerk (Court-Related) services you can do online
- County Clerk (Recording, Elections, Vital Records, SEI, Tax Extension) Contact Information
Map of Cases by Zip Code
A map was created to show reported cases by zip code within McLean County, Illinois. Data is updated by the McLean County Health Department. Click the map below to be directed to the interactive map viewer.
Health Department Resources
- Health Department COVID-19 Resource Page
- Drive-thru testing site:
- Proclamation of a Disaster in McLean County, Illinois (March 20, 2020)
- Joint Statement Regarding Emergency Proclamation (March 20, 2020)
County Board Chairman McIntyre’s COVID-19 Statement
- Click here to watch the video (March 18, 2020)
- McLean County School District Food Plans (March 16, 2020)
- Nursing Home - View the Nursing Home’s website for more information.
- McLean County Detention Facility - View the Sheriff’s website for more information.
- Juvenile Detention Center - View the Juvenile Detention Center’s website for more information.
Resources for Residents and Businesses
- Providing Access to Help (PATH): visit the PATH/211 website or dial 2-1-1 for assistance 24/7
- Bloomington Normal Economic Development Council’s Recovery Guide for Businesses (PDF)
- BN Prepared: visit the BN Prepared website for COVID-19 resources, including an application link to the Paycheck Protection Program
On May 28, 2020, Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced that Under the Restore Illinois framework, all Regions will be allowed to move into Phase 3 starting May 29th. Mayor of Chicago, Lori Lightfoot, announced that Chicago will move to Phase 3 on June 3rd.
On May 5, 2020, Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced Restore Illinois, A Public Health Approach To Safely Reopen Our State.
- Daily metric updates: Illinois Department of Public Health’s Restore Illinois web page.
- McLean County is in the North-Central Region.
On April 23, 2020, Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced that the Stay At Home Order is extended to the end of May.
On April 17, 2020, Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced that all Illinois schools will remain closed for the rest of the 2020 school year.
- Message from State Superintendent of Education
- WI-FI Hotspot Map to Support Illinois Students During COVID-19 Pandemic
Illinois Department of Public Health COVID-19 website (includes a state map of positive cases)