Resources & Links
- PATH Crisis Center - PATH is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and provides crisis, information, and referral hotline services for people age 60 and older and their caregivers, as well as intervention for people who are homeless.
- Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence - The Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing the costs and consequences of partner violence at work and eliminating it altogether.
- Stepping Stones - Sexual Assault Program - As the YWCA’s sexual assault program, this program provides 24-hour assistance for sexual assault and sexual abuse victims and their families in McLean County. This free, confidential service also serves as the central sexual assault resource and referral agency.
- The Baby Fold - The Baby Fold is a multi-service agency that provides residential, special education, child welfare, and family support services to children and families in central Illinois.
- Children’s Foundation - The McLean County Family Visitation Center offers a safe, neutral site for visitation between the non-custodial parent and child.
- Normal Police Department - The mission of the Normal Police Department is to promote excellence while providing effective police services and protection to all members of the community.
- McLean County Sheriff's Office
- Bloomington Police Department
- Mid Central Community Action / Countering Domestic Violence - Neville House - This program, which operates in McLean County only, is designed to create safe, nurturing families, free from violence and control, through free and confidential services. The program assists and empowers families in crisis situations with individual and group counseling for adults and children and serves as a community resource by providing awareness, advocacy, and education on the issue of domestic violence. As the only emergency shelter in the area, we can empower residents as they strive to accomplish their goals through assistance in areas such as domestic violence education, life skills training, transportation, medical assistance, and parenting support.
- Illinois Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Illinois Coalition Against Sexual Assault (ICASA) - This is a nonprofit corporation of 33 community-based sexual assault crisis centers working together to end sexual violence. Each center provides 24-hour crisis intervention services, counseling, and advocacy for victims of sexual assault and their significant others. Each center presents prevention education programs in Illinois communities.