How can you report an animal bite?

Animal Control officers investigate bite incidents. After reporting the incident through emergency services or area dispatch centers, a representative from Animal Control will contact you.

If this is an emergency, dial 9-1-1 immediately.

For non-emergency situations, please contact your local police department.

Bloomington residents: call 309-820-8888

Normal residents: call 309-888-5030

County residents: call 309-888-5030

Return to the Animal Control Homepage