County Board District 10 member and candidate for re-election Chuck Erickson attended the Lottery drawing today for "first on the ballot" position. There were four lottery drawings, where we literally draw names out of a hat to see who will be first on the ballot on the June 28 Primary ballots. Here are the ballot positions for the four County Board District candidates who qualified to be in the Lottery drawing.
Candidates had to be in line to file on the first day to file, on or before 8:00 am to qualify for the Lottery drawing for ballot position. Thank you Election Program Manager and our Cybersecurity Specialist Bradley Beyer for organizing this detailed process.
COUNTY BOARD DISTRICT 4
- First on the Democratic ballot: Matt Coates (D)
- Second on the Democratic ballot Jim Rogal (D)
COUNTY BOARD DISTRICT 8
- First on the Republican ballot: Gary Stevens (Withdrawn)
- Second on the Republican ballot: Vicki Schultz
COUNTY BOARD DISTRICT 9
- First on the Republican ballot: Annette Fellows
- Second on the Republican ballot: Susan Schafer
COUNTY BOARD DISTRICT 10
- First on the Republican ballot: Chuck Erickson
- Second on the Republican ballot: William C. Holditch
L-R: Chuck Erickson, Deputy Clerk Deborah Hutchins and ISU Intern majoring in Political Science, Jackson Thiel.