McLean County, Illinois, by and through the McLean County Board ("Board"), is seeking sealed proposals from qualified criminal justice consulting firms who possess knowledge, skills, and experience in pre-architectural jail planning to conduct a comprehensive jail needs assessment study and provide pre-architectural consulting services. The purpose of this study is to develop a plan that will establish current and future capacity requirements and operational costs associated with the renovation/expansion of current facility and provide an initial estimate of the cost of construction and operational requirements.
The Complete Request for Proposals can be found below.
RFP PROCESS TIMELINE
• RFP Issued: January 21, 2014
• Deadline for Questions Submission: February 14, 2014
• Responses DUE: February 28*, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.*(AMENDED DEADLINE)
• Jail Planning Project Team Notification of Selection of Short-Listed firms: Mar. 7, 2014
• Short-Listed Firm Interviews: March 11-17, 2014
• Top-Ranked Firm Selection March 20, 2014
• Recommendation to Property Committee April 3, 2014