McLean County Parks Camping Reservation – First Day Lottery.
1) In-Person Reservations Accepted Saturday, April 6, 2012
A) A lottery drawing to determine initial sequence
of Reservations at 10:00 P.M. on Friday, April 5, 2012
1. One Person per household may participate
for single site reservations or
2. One person representing a household can
participate for a group of up to 6 site
reservations per date
a) Group representatives must provide list
of members of group to participate
for all dates reserved
b) group members may differ on
different dates but none of group members
may participate in lottery other than
the single group representative.
c) sequential tickets will be issued to those
participating in the lottery by blind draw.
3. Once the lottery has determined the sequence
of those present, sequential tickets will be
issued for the remainder of the night/morning.
Those wishing to make reservations should
Insure that they have obtained a sequential
Ticket and are present when their number is
Called after 8:00 AM.
4. All sequential ticket holders must be present
on or after 8:00 AM when their ticket number
is called or forfeit participation and be
required to obtain another ticket.
5. Once all ticket holders have been processed,
normal reservation processing will begin.
Phone & Mailed Reservation Requests will be processed beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 9th, 2012.